- Arrive at Tan Son Nhat Int’l Airport, ODC Travel's guide and chauffeurs will pick you up and transfer you to hotel for check-in. It’s time for you to relax, and then enjoy our welcome dinner at restaurant. Stay overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
- Today, we enjoy a full day city tour in Ho Chi Minh. After breakfast, we will start our tour by visiting the Reunification Palace, War Remnants Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office, Cho Lon (Chinatown), Binh Tay Wholesale Market and Thien Hau Pagoda. We finish our day at Ben Thanh Market. Then stay overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Arrive in Nha Trang. We will pick you up and transfer you to the hotel. After lunch, we will drive to private jetty, take a short speedboat journey, welcome by Evason Hideaway. Stay overnight in Nha Trang.
- All day is free for you to discover Nha Trang by yourself and take part in some beach activities, or take a stroll along the beach and see the beach at night. Stay overnight in Nha Trang.
- After breakfast, we will take a flight to Hanoi. Arrive at Hanoi airport, our guide and chauffeurs will transfer you to hotel for relaxing. At around 8PM, continue our itinerary to take the night train to Sa Pa. Stay overnight on train (soft bed with A/C).
- Arrive early morning in Sapa, we will drive to ethnic minority market by Land Cruiser. Then having picnic lunch and we will drive to Sapa (small town opposites Mt. Fan Si Pan, good mountain views), relax and recover. Stay overnight in Sapa.
- After breakfast, we will start Walking Ban Ho village, enjoy clear mountain spring. Then have stream-side picnic lunch. After that we will return to Sapa to take a rest and then drive to Lao Cai station. Stay overnight on train to Hanoi.
- Arrive at Hanoi railway station; our guide will take you hotel for relaxing. In the afternoon, enjoy whether an optional guided half day city tour in a classically restored French Citroen or cyclo (cycle rickshaw) or simply explore many markets and cafes that make Hanoi so special. For food lovers, cooking lessons with a local celebrity chef could be arranged. Then stay overnight in Hanoi.
- After having breakfast, let’s start your journey to Ha Long Bay around 8 a.m. Arrive Ha Long Bay at around midday then we will board a traditional junk for an overnight cruise. Halong Bay is recognized as one of the natural wonders of the world. Thousands of towering pillars of sea and wind-carved limestone karsts make the bay become so beautiful sight. After lunch, explore some of the huge limestone caves dotted around the bay and visit a floating fishing village. Then the captain will find a secluded spot where you can swim, soak up the sun on the top deck, or try your hand at kayaking. In the evening, enjoy a seafood feast for dinner. Stay overnight in Cruise.
- Enjoy an early morning swim (during the summer), followed by breakfast as you cruise through more spectacular scenery. In the afternoon, we will give you a drive to Airport for your flight. We would like to send our special thanks to you for travelling with TrippyGo Tours & Travel and hope that you will travel with us to many destinations. End of your journey!
Tour price in KES net per person in group of
- 9 Nights’ Accommodation in deluxe twin / double room view with daily buffet BKF.
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above (Please note: pick-ups will be by a guide and driver or, where a guide is not necessary, a driver only. All unaccompanied drivers will be briefed in advance, and will carry a mobile phone to ensure smooth transfer arrangements)
- Domestic flight tickets: Ho Chi Minh City- Nha Trang, Nha Trang- Hanoi, including domestic airport taxes.
- Experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary (please note: guides will be on hand from pick-up until guest return to the hotel or reach their destination). Free days or part days will not include the services of a guide unless requested and included in the final itinerary.
- Entry fees are mentioned in the program if necessary.
- Meals (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available.
- International flight tickets and airport taxes.
- Dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Surcharge for peak season (if any) & others not mentioned in the above detail program
Terms and conditions
What to bring?
- Sun Block, Wide brim hat, Camera + Film, Comfortable shoes, Rain gear, Warm clothes, original Passport
If you have any specific food requirements (vegetarian, vegan, food allergies) please inform us in advance so that we can provide notice to our restaurant, tour guide or our partners so that they san server you better.